The Collgar Community Fund established by Collgar Wind Farm Pty Ltd, provides sponsorship to fund local projects that benefit the Shire of Merredin and surrounding areas.
Collgar Wind Farm Pty Ltd (Collgar) has a genuine interest in building the capacity and long-term sustainability of the communities in which it operates. Through the CCF, Collgar supports initiatives that strengthen the local community through programs that make a positive and lasting contribution and enhance the Merredin region and surrounding areas.
OUR FOCUS AREAS
Preference for sponsorship will be given to initiatives that fall into one of the following priority areas:
- Education and Training
- Community Development
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
To be eligible for funding the project must fall into a Focus Area. For further information regarding eligibility, please refer to the guidelines above.
- Complete the Collgar Community Fund Application Form ensuring that all required information has been provided.
- Submit your application to Collgar via email@example.com
- Applications will be assessed shortly after the closing date.
- Once assessed, you will be notified of the outcome in writing.
- Post completion of the project or event,provide a close-out report and photos.
Collgar Community Fund Funding Application:
Collgar Community Fund Close-Out Report: